Wednesday, March 17, 2010

L'introduction de Pauline

Meet Pauline, my French persona of a Vietnamese-Chinese girl, who enjoys cooking for the love of my life, a Lebanese-Polish-Irish boy.

Bienvenue to La Cuisine de Pauline where I'll share what I crave to grub on and what I try to experiment with. My husband, family and friends all love to share recipes and our taste of great restaurants. Some dishes may not be entirely from scratch and some may not even require cooking, just eating, but altogether everything will come from my heart.

Salut, I'm Buu Linh and I spend a lot of my time in my dressing room, playing dress up. Sometimes by myself but usually with friends, as evidenced by my fashion blogs (La Buutique and La Buutique's Dressing Room). However, I also have food fight tendencies. This is my mayhem. I am not a chef, nor do I bake. I just like to eat and feed people I love.

Enchante!

No comments:

Post a Comment